Recently I collaborated with boss babe Beth Swanson from Phomaz Handbags and the Phomaz Baby Collection was born. We wanted to create a baby bag that would be fashionable and trendsetting while serving the purpose of storing the small important things like cash, lip gloss, or weed #stashbag.
The Baby is an accessory for your accessories. The baby bag can be worn around your neck, around your wrist and clipped your handbag. The bag is available in black or gold on Phomaz.com
You can style it up or down from chic to street. It can hang with you all around town while you run your errands or while you have a night out. I had to style Nikki Chachere and give that visual of how to wear baby Phomaz. It pairs great with just about any look. Here are three I put together for Nikki at Phomaz Headquarters:
Which is your favorite look? What would you modify to make this look yours? Comment on my IG TV post your answers.
Phomaz Handbags have been featured in Vogue magazine 3 times, hit many runways and now I have my very own. I fell in love with the design, color and the fact that they are made in Chicago by a kick ass chick!!!
I loved these bags so much I had to link up with www.PhomazHanbags.com to bring my readers 20% off these bad ass bags. Must use code: SB0ss at checkout to activate your discount.
Thanks for reading,
Your Girl Who Hustles in Heels
When it comes down to the nitty gritty there are 5 things that every fashionable woman just can’t get enough of. Regardless of how many or how much they have they will continue to buy these items in the name of fashion.
1. Shoes- Shoe are the foundation of any chic outfit. How else are you supposed to rule the world?
2. Jeans- At least 5 pairs of jeans. One for each color option in your favorite cut.
3. Lipgloss- How many different shades of lipgloss, lipstick or chapstick are in your bag right now? Exactly
4. Nail polish- There is a box, case, or bag filled with nail polish you have been collecting since the fourth grade. A collection of shades for any occasion.
5. Scarves- With just one scarf in your closet you can make 5-6 new outfits!
What is the one item you MUST have more of? Mine are SHOES…
Thanks for reading, Your Girl Who Hustles in Heels