Every year my friends ask me for advice on what they should wear to Thanksgiving. This year I’m going to get ahead of y’all and just put these 5 suggestions to keep you fabulous & comfy during dinner.
This blog contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
- Tops: Should be oversized to help hide the bulge you will have after your third serving at dinner.
- Bottoms: These should be a form of leggings, jeggings or anything that has more than 2% spandex
- Shoes should be comfy but should make a strong statement since you are in leggings. They should also be able to support you when your feet swell from the salt.
- Accessories keep simple but make it fashion. Don’t want accessories falling into anyone plate as you reach for the rolls.
- Handbags should be large enough to carry your to go containers.
If you keep these 5 suggestions in mind when putting your Thanksgiving outfit together you should look fabulous and be extra comfy through out dinner.
Your Girl Who Hustles In Heels