I’m 5’2 so mostly all of my jeans become IM-PERFECT JEANS (as I like to call them) in my closet.
Here is how easy I make my jeans the IM-PERFECT pair.
What you need:
F.Y.I – I recommend putting the jeans on or taking a pair that already is the desired length to mark the jeans you want to cut.
- Make a small cut where you have marked
- scrunch up the jean (one leg at a time)
- Cut straight across (while you are holding it scrunched up)
- You should end up with an IM-PERFECT cut
- Clean up the strands and throw in dryer for a distressed look.
Shoes sponsored by @FashionFeetBoutique where you can purchase the last pair of these pink pumps!!!
Your girl who hustles in heels