Booties are a must have as we start to transition our closets into fall. Yes, FALL is 39 days away and while some of you are shaking your head at me. I have put together my favorite booties that will carry you very far this coming season.
- Dolce & Gabbana with their beautiful Jacquard bejeweled buckle water snake print because they would look amazing with a pair of boyfriend jeans and a white t-shirt with a velvet blazer perfect for brunch.
- Giuseppe Zanotti Lace up velvet square toe because they could be paired with a liquid leather pant and a ribbed crop top with a silver clutch for a night on the town with the girls.
- Nelly Bernal Spotlight in glitter pink this shoe I would pair with a skinny jean, plum crop top and light pink duster for date night.
- Jennifer Le with Austrian crystals and leather to kill any outfit you have in mind for that EXTRA look we all desire.
- Cape Robbin with a lace-up embroidered flower booties that are perfect to pair with a tank dress and a leather jacket for Fashion Friday.
- Anna F suede and tassel ankle booties which I would have to wear with a dark pair of jeans and a crisp white shirt and a snake print handbag with a fedora for them days you need to be sharp.
- These Rose Gold Mirror booties by Mistress Rocks needs to be paired with a sexy bandage dress and rose gold accessories when you wanna bring all the boys to the yard.
- Giuseppe Zanotti makes my list again with these suede olive gold zipper open-toe booties that can be paired with a black pencil skirt and a bodysuit with a kimono over it for that meeting that will take you past happy hour.
Do you have a favorite from my list? I’d love to hear them leave your comments below for favorite girl that hustles in heels ✌💋👠
One thought on “Fav Booties”
Like!! I blog quite often and I genuinely thank you for your information. The article has truly peaked my interest.